I graduated from London College of Communication in 2016 with a Masters in Screenwriting. I’m currently working on a number of new projects for TV, film and theatre.
I’m also co-director of ROAR creative productions and our sell-out, debut full-length theatre show ‘100 Years’ was shown at Southwark Playhouse in December 2018, with our follow up shown at The Old Red Lion in May, 2019.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the inner workings of my screenwriting brain, come and visit me at stayweird.tv – you never know, you might like what you see…
- Taking part in the Director’s Cut club at Southwark Playhouse (2019).
- Short film ‘Abort’ optioned by Pinball London – I am also attached to direct (2019).
- Shadowed on ITV2 show Plebs, series 5 (2019).
- Produced ‘This is the end’ at the Old Red Lion theatre (2019).
- ‘Freedom!‘ shown at the Old Red Lion theatre (2019).
- Long-listed for the BBC Writersroom 2018 Comedy window (2018).
- Finalist in the BBC Writersroom Biggest Weekend comedy monologue competition (2018).
- Three sketches on series one of the new Radio 4 show Sketchtopia (2018).
- Short-listed for the 2017 Funny Women Writing Award (2018).
- A finalist in the 2017 Funny Women Shorts Award (2018).
- Craft of Comedy Conference – winner of the Have I Got News For You competition (2017).
- Organiser and regular writer for E&C scratch night at the Horse and Stables (2016-2017).
- BBC Writersroom – Euston We Have A Problem made it into the top 18% of scripts received (2016).
- Class Dismissed – two sketches made it in front of the Class Dismissed producers as part of the BBC Writersroom scheme (2016).
- LOCO Kickstart Your Comedy Career – won the opportunity to pitch to producers (2016).
- Tesco Value Therapy was performed at Page to Stage (2016).
- Short-listed for 503 rapid response (2015).
- Winner of the IdeasTap BBC Writersroom script workshop (2014).
- UAL Vice Chancellor scholarship recipient (2014-2016) for MA Screenwriting.